Terms and Conditions (H+S)
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully before you start using our site, by using our website you indicate that you accept our terms, agree, and abide by them.
1. The minimum age of any participant is 18. All events will be accompanied by our skilled team, we hold a firm belief that anyone we feel or can prove is younger than 18 then you will be asked for I.D. so this be the case please ensure you carry a form of I.D with you to any event, unable to produce such I.D. it will be to the discretion of the Lead Team organiser who may remove the participant from the event with no refund – also the accompany person(s) will be asked to leave, if proven that awareness was made to them. All tickets must be booked for and by over 18 years of age person, this is due to the nature of our business and insurance requirements.
2. If you do have immobility or believe/ are pregnant and still decide to attend, you may be asked to sign as your attendance will be at your own risk. No liability for any illness or injury that may occur as a result.
3. Due to some locations having uneven floors/ stairs coupled with the fact the events are performed in darkness, sensible footwear is a MUST, trainers, flat shoes. Heels of depth are NOT permitted. Ghostbros.UK will not be liable for any injury caused because of such footwear. You run the risk of being turned away from the event. Please also be reminded to dress for open air locations weather conditions and always bring a handheld torch.
PLEASE NOTE TORCHES WILL BE AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE ONLY (Prices of and availability include supplied batteries)
4. Guests fully attend the event at your own risk. Ghostbros.UK accept no liability for any accident or injury caused Health and Safety will be conducted prior to event starts and if on “baseline reading walkarounds” team identify areas unsafe, either prior warning or deemed on the night location, No person will be permitted to enter areas, a Risk Assessment will be carried out. We will endeavour to do our upmost to avoid any accident or injury due to some location boundaries being beyond normal public access, we strongly advise that although Ghostbros.UK obtain public Liability Insurance and most is covered that you have your own third party public liability Insurance.
5. Most places DO NOT have sleeping facilities unless stated/ sold as a package. If a location happens to be a functional hotel willing to accept bookings after events closes, this will be made clear to you, alternatively seek this information out by the location site. Any offered discounts will be advertised.
Transport is not provided; please ensure you have transport to and from locations.
6. Transport – Safety due to lateness of events and potential for residential areas, we sincerely ask you vacate quietly and quickly as possible to avoid disruption and future bans for both the group organisers and our keen guests. If you are not local to events, we advise an overnight stay for your safety as to avoid accidents of tiredness, this can KILL.
7. As opportunities occur, throughout the event you can conduct your own vigils, outside of this we DO NOT permit for Health and Safety reasons. You are to stay with your allocated team members and guides.
8. As per Health and Safety we hold no responsibility to loss or damage of individual property or vehicles. If you choose to bring along your own equipment, camera and torch which may become damaged/ affected by poltergeist activity, again we cannot hold responsibility of its damage. We are not liable for any parking fines/ clamping.
Please be considerate when parking a vehicle at some locations. All items/ belonging brought to events remain the responsibility of the guest. We DO NOT take responsibility over vehicles in the allocated parking suggested by Ghostbros.UK.
9. NO SMOKING at all will be tolerated, locations of permitted smoking will be explained on arrival in Health and Safety. As such NO fire hazards such as candles of any sort of ignition is permitted. If seen, they and you will be asked to leave. We fully respect our locations and the spirits that reside.
10. Refreshments – Tea, Coffee and Hot Chocolate are provided free of charge, you are welcome to bring your own, we seldom cater allergies and preferences, frequent followers to events as guests will be taken into consideration for preferences on beverages and snacks. Where known nonelectric you will be advised to bring your own thermos flasks.
Allergies are essential, so if you are a sufferer, alert staff at the start and ensure that you complete your signing in document to reflect this.